Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, January 19, 2012 cally
I had the opportunity to be one of the first to try Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. The product does not actually hit stores until the end of January.

I don't have many dark spots, but I do have a few freckles and I have been noticing some very light dark spots appearing as well. I have been using this product for a week now and I alternated between using it as a spot treatment and putting it on my whole face. When I wake up in the morning, the most noticeable difference is that my skin is a little brighter and my skin tone looks a bit more even. I'm not noticing that my freckles or dark spots have been diminished or have become lighter, but it has only been a week so far.


The texture of this product makes it easy to use and I really liked that it gets absorbed into the skin pretty fast. It has a "slippery" texture and easily glides over the areas you want it to. The smell is unique; a citrusy, natural fresh smell. I liked how this product came in a clear bottle with an eye dropper as that really gave me control on how much I want to use without wasting any.

I think this product is best for people who are looking to brighten their skin. If you have scattered light dark spots, I'd suggest this product. As for strong dark spots or discolorations, I'm not sure of the changes but if any, it'll probably take a while. The brochure states that 78.5% (n= 94) saw dark spots minimized/diminished after 8 weeks in a clinical study. This product goes on before moisturizer and a bottle will last you a pretty long time as mine still looks like it hasn't been touched.

Thanks Modern Mix Vancouver for the opportunity. Opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your
    post is just spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on
    this subject. Well with your permission let me to
    grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.


    Also visit my page - http://darkspottreatment.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, article is pleasant, thats why
    i have read it entirely

    Here is my blog post :: simply click the up coming document

    ReplyDelete