Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday, February 04, 2012 cally
I was staying at UBC pretty late so I decided to try The Point Grill on campus. The Point Grill is considered a one of the higher end restaurants on campus and it is located at the Marine Drive residence.  
Turkey wrap with soup ($13)
Salmon burger with fries ($13)  
From this meal, what stood out to me the most was the salmon burger - it was very good! The salmon was flavourful, yet still had the pure salmon taste and it was not dry at all. The turkey wrap was not exceptionally good, but still tasty. However, I did not enjoy the soup very much
- too salty in my opinion. It was broccoli and cheese soup, even though it was very cheesy, and I'm a fan of cheese, the saltiness was just overdone.

The staff was very friendly, the food came in a timely matter, and this restaurant had a very nice dining space. Many students who are commuters may not know about this place because it is fairly far from the bus loop. I definitely would like to recommend this place for people who are looking for a tad bit fancier place on campus. 

The Point Grill on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment