Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 cally
Ahh, the magic of the little blue box, creating happy faces and lighter wallets around the world
Tiffany & Co., founded in 1837 in New York City, is known for its fine jewelry, silverware, and diamonds.
This is the second location in Vancouver - the first one opened in 2006 in downtown. Tiffany & Co. now opened at Oakridge Centre, located where Montecristo Jewelers used to be. 
If you visit Oakridge Centre today, you will probably see pretty ladies in Tiffany Blue dresses and of course, Tiffany and Co. jewelry.

Cute customized Tiff & Co. cookies.


Not only do I like the Tiffany & Co. necklaces that they're wearing, but I also love their dresses - I really like this colour! 

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    My blog graduate certificate programs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, I do have twitter - @kahhlee

      Delete