Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 cally
Yes, a post on the restaurant that's known worldwide - McDonald's. I love how McDonald's comes up with different items on their menu every now and then. When I was a kid, I would be ecstatic when we take a trip to McDonald's, nevermind the happy meals. I also vaguely remember having a birthday party at McDonald's in the red boxcar, or am I just imagining that because I don't see the red boxcar at McDonald's anymore. What I do remember really well is playing at Burger King's ball pit and playgrond.. my goodness, that was so much fun.
McDonald's Cinnamon Melts
I find that as I've grown older, I eat less McDonalds, which is a good thing because we all know it's not all that healthy. But once in a while I do crave for their burger and fries. I think once in a while is fine or else life would be too restraining.

I got this cinnamon melt at the UBC location and I'm sure a lot of UBC students are thankful for the McDonalds here. It's fast and won't be hurting a student's wallet, as compared to other places on campus. Cinnamon melt is made of bite-sized pretzel-like soft bread covered with glaze sugar and must be eaten while it's hot. Overall, this wasn't sickly sweet, but it's probably super high in calories. If you need a comforting snack or feeling low in sugar, this is the way to go. 
McDonald's on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment