Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 cally
One of my favourite things to do is grocery shopping. I don't usually go to Costco, usually only when my mom asks me to go with her. 

Our shopping trip ended with a stop at the food court outside which is opened to everyone (not only Costco members). They have poutine, fries, pizza, and of course, the jumbo quarter-pound all beef (or polish) hot dog. I got the all beef hot dog which comes with self-serve bottomless soda, but I'm indifferent about that as I'm not a fan of soda. My friend told me that he's gotten just the hotdog before for less than a dollar, but I'm not sure if that works at all locations and I have yet to try that. 
Hot dog with 20 oz. soda for $1.50

The toppings was also self-served with a lot of choices. It was a very juicy and large hot dog. Super cheap. Hope I didn't clog up too much of my arteries though.
Yes, I just blogged about Costco :)
Costco Food Court on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment