Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday, March 17, 2013 cally
Some of you may already know, green is my favourite colour. Besides green pens and green walls in my room, I also like the "smell of green". Let me elaborate. One time when I went camping, I woke up to the fresh smell of crispy green leaves and trees. I was surrounded by nature's colour - green. That was my kind of paradise.


I also love matcha, green tea, green veggies and best of all, green smoothies. They're great for breakfast, as a snack, after workouts, for your sweet tooth, or simply for you to enjoy on a sunny day, like today. I basically just pop whatever I have in the fridge into the blender, taste it, and then adjust accordingly. 

Here is what I have in my green fruit juice today:

Baby spinach, celery, an apple, 0% plain yogurt, milk, and a slice of ginger. (I've recently like the tint of ginger in my smoothies.)


Sit back and enjoy :) And Happy St. Patty's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment